Guidelines for Fiiling the Online Udyog Aadhaar Form :-
A. EM-I has been abolished. Need not file through Udyog Aadhaar.
B. Udyog Aadhaar (UA) is for running units. No need to apply for upcoming units.
C. New Feature Added for Search Facility of NIC Code to Avoid 3 Step Selection of
D. OTP on Mobile (linked with Aadhaar) and Email given at the time of registration has been implemented.
1. Aadhaar Number - 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant
should be filled in the appropriate field.
2. Name of Owner- The applicant should fill his/her name strictly
as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI. E.g. if Raj Pal Singh has his
name as Raj P. Singh, the same should accordingly be entered if the name does not
match with the Aadhar Number, the applicant will not be able to fill the form further.
To Validate Aadhar:-
Validate Aadhar- The applicant must click on Validate Aadhaar button
for verification of Aadhaar, after that only user can fill the form further.
Reset- The applicant can click on reset button to clear the field
of Aadhaar No and Name of the owner for different Aadhaar.
OTP will be sent to your mobile number registred with UIDAI. If your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI, please follow instructions given on Pop up window.
3. Social Category- The Applicant may select the Social Category
(General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes (OBC). The proof
of belonging to SC, ST or OBC may be asked by appropriate authority, if and when
4. Gender- The Applicant can select gender of Entrepreneur
5. Physically Handicapped- The Applicant can select Physically Handicapped status of Entrepreneur
6. Name of Enterprise- The Applicant must fill the name by which
his/her Enterprise is known to the customers/public and is a legal entity to conduct
business. One applicant can have more than one enterprises doing business and each
one can be registered for a separate Udyog Aadhaar and with the same Aadhaar Number
as Enterprise 1 and Enterprise 2 etc.
Combination of same Aadhaar Number and Enterprise Name can be aadded second times. Only additinal details can be added or deleted at the time of editing
7. Type of Organization- The Applicant may select from the given
list the appropriate type of the organisation for his/her enterprise. The Applicant
must ensure that he/she is authorised by the legal entity (i.e. enterprise being
registered for Udyog Aadhaar) to fill this online form. Only one Udyog Aadhaar number
shall be issued for each enterprise.
8. PAN Number - The Applicant have to enter PAN Number in case of Co Operative,Private Limited, Public Limited and Limited Liability Partnership
It. Will be optinal in remaining type of Organisation
9. Location of Plant- The Applicant may add multiple plant location in one registration by clicking Add Plant button.
10. Official Address- The Applicant should fill in the appropriate field the complete postal address of the Enterprise including State, District, Pin code, Mobile No and Email.
11. Date of Commencement- The date in the past on which the business
entity commenced its operations may be filled in the appropriate field.
12. Previous Registration Details(if any)- If the Applicant's enterprise,
for which the Udyog Aadhaar is being applied, is already issued a valid EM-I/II
by the concerned GM (DIC) as per the MSMED Act 2006 or the SSI registration prevailing
prior to the said Act, such number may be mentioned in the appropriate place.
13. Bank Details- The Applicant must provide his/her bank account
number used for running the Enterprise in the appropriate place. The Applicant must
also provide the IFS Code of the bank's branch where his/her mentioned account exists.
The IFS code is now a days printed on the Cheque Books issued by the bank. Alternatively,
if the Applicant knows the name of the Bank and the branch where his/her account
is there, the IFSC code can be found from website of the respective Bank.
14. Major Activity- The
major activity i.e. either "Manufacturing" or "Service" may be chosen by the enterprise
for Udyog Aadhaar. If your enterprise involves in both type of activities and if
major work involves in Manufacturing and small portion of activity involves in Service
sector then select your major activity type as "Manufacturing" and if major work
involves in Services and small portion of activity involves in Manufacturing then
select your major activity type as "Services"
15. National Industry Classification Code(NIC Code)- The Applicant may choose multiple National Industrial Classification-2008
(NIC) Codes to includes all their activities. Which means user can select multiple
NIC code of Manufacturing and Service sector by clicking "Add More" button.If you
want to add Manufacturing then select "Manufacturing" radiobutton and keep on adding
by clicking "Add More" button otherwise if you want to add Service then select "Services"
radiobutton and keep on adding by clicking "Add More" button. The NIC codes are
prepared by the Central Statistical Organisation (CSO) under the Ministry of Statistics
and Program implementation, Government of India.
The Applicant may use National Industrial
Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes searching facility to avoid 3 steps selection process.
Example: User has to write matching key word (2 or more characters) in
Search text box in Column No 11 . Then all related NIC CODEs will be listed (including
Nic 2 Digit, Nic 4 Digit & Nic 5 Digit) with code and description. If User selects
NIC 5 Digit code, then automatically all the related fields(like NIC 2 Digit, 4
Digit, 5 Digit & Enterprise Type) at column 11 will be automatically filled. Same
way, If user selects NIC 4 digit, then related field of 2 digit NIC Code will filled,
but user has to select NIC 5 digit from drop down(In this case 2 steps are required).
16. Person employed- The total number of people who are directly
been paid salary/ wages by the enterprise may be mentioned in the appropriate field.
17. lnvestment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment- While computing
the total investment , the original investment ( purchase value of items) is to
be taken into account excluding tho cost of pollution control, research and development,
industrial safety devices, and such other items as may be specified, by notification
of RBI. If an enterprise started with a set of plant and machinery purchased in
2008 worth Rs. 70.00 lakh has procured additional plant and machinery in the year
2013 worth Rs. 65.00 lakh, then the total investment in Plant & Machinery may be
treated as Rs. 135.00 lakh.
18. DIC- The Applicant, based on the location of the Enterprise,
has to fill in location of DIC. This Column will be active and show option only
when there are more than one DIC in the district. In fact if there is only one DIC
in the district system will automatically register you in the same DIC.
19. Submit- The Applicant must click on Submit button to generate OTP which will be sent to email id mentioned for registration.
20. Email Verification- The Applicant can enter OTP received on email.
21. Enter Captcha- The Applicant must enter Captcha before clicking Final Submit button.